Firearms lubricant: heavier than water, rust inhibitors, friction modifiers. Safe on all surfaces. Made in the USA. 2 fluid ounces.
- Aegis Lubricant is a synthetic solvent which means that it is a man-made product and it is a true lubricant. It is not a petroleum (oil) based.
- Aegis Lubricant has a High Specific Gravity (HSG) which means that it is heavier than water. Water and humidity will not penetrate this product thereby preventing rust and corrosion.
- Aegis Lubricant creates a lubricant barrier which reduces friction and heat, the biggest enemy against gun accuracy and overall performance.
- Extreme Pressure Additives were added to help the molecules stay intact while also reducing friction.
- Aegis Lubricant has a very Low Volatile Organic Content VOC. 75% lower than petroleum-based lubricants. This means that its evaporation rate is extremely slow, protecting the gun surfaces longer.
- Aegis Lubricant now contains IF-WS2:
- · Excellent Extreme Pressure protection
· Reduces coeﬃcient of friction
· Superior performance under the most demanding conditions of high temperature and oxidation
· Outstanding corrosion inhibiting characteristics
· Prevents micro pitting and surface fatigue
· Extended performance and wear protection